The Balancing Valves is designed for double regulating, control and shut off valve with built-in pressure drop measuring facility.
We have a wide range from 15mm to 300mm. It is divided in two parts, 15mm to 40mm and 50mm to 300mm as below, For 15mm to 40mm,
The hydronic balance is a significant requirement for the efficient operation of a hydronic heating or cooling installation. In an unbalanced system under or over provision of hot water to individual radiators or circuits can occur. Apart from the correct selection of radiator valves, regulation of individual circuits is also necessary and in some cases, such as in DIN 18 380, VOB part C, required by national standards.
The Valve is a variable orifice double-regulating balancing valve for the return with additional functions shutoff, draining and filling.
It can be upgraded to an automatic balancing valve - even after the system has been taken into commission and under system pressure.
- Quick and easy measuring with SafeConTM measuring connections
- Dimensions DN15 to DN40 can be retrofitted with a Kombi-Diaphragm Unit
- High accuracy of pre-setting because of individual adjustment
- Robust valve body made of corrosion resistant red bronze
- Available in sizes up to DN80
- Visible pre-setting dial with concealed pre-setting wheel
- Maintenance free spindle with double O-ring sealing’s
- PTFE-seat sealing
- Sizes DN50…DN300
- Nominal pressure PN16
- Medium Temperature -10 ~ +110 Maximum
- Body Material IS:210, FG 220 CI
- Stem Material ASTM A276,GR SS 410
- Disc Material Stainless steel Disc
- Hand Wheel Cast Iron
- Leakage Rate No visible leakage
- Medium Type Water
- Flange standard IS1538
- Shell Test pressure 24bar
- Seal Test pressure 17bar