- Pressure independent control valves balance the system at every point over the range of the control valve within 5% accuracy
- Control flow exactly at all load conditions, not just at design conditions
- Improved control and performance helps extend actuator life expectancy
- High Turn-Down Ratio/Equal Percentage Flow results in linear heat transfer for optimal control. The characterized insert is integral to the ball, resulting in longer service life and higher differential pressure capabilities.
- Less torque is needed, so you can use lower-cost, low-torque actuators on larger pipe sizes
- No Cv calculation required - just pick the valve that matches the flow requirements - Flow range of 1 to 95 gpm
- Field serviceable stem allows valve to be serviced in the field rather than cut from the pipe
- Optional test ports facilitate system set-up for balancing report
- Manual override to control valve during installation or in the event of power failure
- Full range of sizes from 1/2" to 6"
- 5-year actuator warranty
|Pressure independent sizing
|- Eliminates need for calculating Cv using flow and pressure drop.
|- Simplified valve sizing.
|Adjustable flow limiter
|- Analog scale provides flexible adjustment of maximum flow allowed through the device.
- Eliminates over-supply.
- Locking nut prevents accidental changes to maximum flow setting.
|- Energy cost savingsOptimized performance.
- Simplified balancing for fast and trouble free commissioning.
- Commissioning cost savings.
|Mechanism for maximum flow setting is independent of valve stroke
|- Always maintains full stroke of valve.
|- Greater control resolution and precision
- Excellent control accuracy.
|Stroke valve design
|- Uses standard Siemens SS Series, SQS, SAX, and new SQV globe valve actuators.
- Eliminates deadband associated with ball valve actuators at beginning and end of stroke.
|- Common actuator wiring simplifies installation.
- Greater control over the whole stroke of the valve and actuator.
|Automatic pressure regulator
|- Automatic balancing and pressure independent
- Maintains constant flow through the valve at any given control setting regardless of the pressure fluctuations in the system.
- Always maintain maximum valve authority.
- Avoid over- and under-flow.
|- Energy cost savings
- Easier balancing and shorter commissioning times.
- Commissioning cost savings.
- Eliminate “hunting”, increased actuator life due to fewer repositions.
- Greater comfort due to better control.
|- Adjustable flow limiter and automatic pressure regulator automatically balance the system loop.
|- System expansions do not require re-balancing of existing system.
|- Measure differential pressure across the device.
- Standard on flanged valves.
- Optional accessory kit for threaded valves.
|- Easily validate that the device is operating in the design range for pressure independent functionality.
- Saves time troubleshooting problems.
|Proven Actuator families
|- Familiar, rugged and reliable Siemens actuators have been installed in well over a million applications worldwide.
|- Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.