- VBN/VBF Control ball valves control hot and chilled water in HVAC systems to provide two-position, floating, or modulating functions.
- Order them with or without factory-mounted non-spring return or spring return direct-coupled actuators.
- Flanged control ball valve offering available (VBF)
- Accurate flow control
- Simplified actuator selection with a large range of Cvs
- Built for safety and endurance with a blowout-proof stem to withstand high pressure and optional NEMA 3R enclosure for weatherproofing
- Field replaceable stem allows valve to be serviced and replaced on the pipe
- Threaded 2-Way models up to 3" and 3-Way models up to 2-1/2"
- Parabolic flow insert constructed into the ball provides high quality seals and precise control
- Multi-actuator mounting bracket allows the same bracket to be utilized on all valves
- Removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure
With line sizes ranging from ½” to 2” sizes (Cv ranging from 0.4 to 250), Siemens 599 Series Ball Valves can control hot or chilled water and up to 50% glycol solution in convectors, fan coil units, unit conditioners, radiation, and reheat coils.
|Universal mounting plate||Accommodates different actuator sizes||Allows use of any sized OpenAir actuator on same valve body with no additional linkage|
|Flow optimizer||Generates equal percentage flow characteristic for proper water coil application||Provides linear heating response from control coil – aids in proper loop control|
|Actuator mounting standoff and thermally isolated bracket||Provides a thermal barrier between actuator and valve||Allows actuator to be used in higher temperature applications|
|Manual override handle||Enables hand operation of valve||Allows operator to manually operate valve in event of a power failure|
|Higher close-off||200 psi close-off for all line sizes||Less worry about close-off pressures; matches or exceeds competitors’ close-off pressure|
|Expanded Cv offering||Provides more options for perfect matching of valve with control loop||Better sizing of valves to the job requirements|
|Full port models available at each line size||Perfect for on/off applications||Allows use of a consistent product line through all applications|
|Stainless steel or chrome plated ball||Provides performance and cost choices||Able to meet stainless steel specifications where required, while offering cost effective chrome plated option across entire product line|
|GQD spring return actuators for ½ and ¾ inch valves||Lower torque, lower priced actuator for small valves||Competitive performance and pricing|
|Utilizes OpenAir Series of direct-coupled actuators||Provides quarter-turn (90°) rotation of valve stem and ball||Proven actuation for precision control of ball valves|
|Double O-ring blow-out proof stem seal||Provides redundant leakage protection and positively protects against blow-out||Ensures long life and consistent performance in the most demanding environments|
|Actuator may be indexed into four positions||Actuator may be mounted to valve in 90° increments||Provides flexibility in installation to adapt to space constraints|